View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How to Reach Us
11 Newent RoadLisbon, CT 06351
- The Lisbon Senior Center is a center for vibrant folks who would like to enjoy a club-like setting that offers socialization, activities, trips, classes and speakers.
- Freshly made sandwiches and salads are offered at the center on a daily basis at a fixed price.
- The town participates in the Thames Valley Council for Community Action's (TVCCA) Meals on Wheels Program.
- Transportation is available for doctor, dentist and hairdresser appointments, as well as banking, shopping, etc. Arrangements for transportation can be made by calling the center.
- Assistance and information is provided at the center to help with paperwork, applications, insurance concerns, and programs available to seniors to help maintain good health, independence and well-being.
Contact Karen Washington, Senior Coord. at (860) 376-2329 for information or to register for an event.
|Karen Washington||Senior Coordinator/Municipal Agent|