View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs:
8:30am to 3:00pm
8:30am - 12:00pm
How to Reach Us
1 Newent Rd.Lisbon, CT 06351
- Oversee day-to-day operation of all town services and facilities open to and provided to residents
- Serve as chief executive officer of the town and is a non-voting member of all town boards, commissions and committees.
- Serve as the principal administrative official of the town and general supervisor to all town employees and staff. Receive all Applications for Employment
- Keep the town’s financial records
- Administer the town’s welfare services
- Appoint administrative boards and commissions
- Represent the municipal employer in all collective bargaining with the designated employee organization
- Maintain custody of voting machines, keep them in repair and provide for each polling place.
- Convene special town elections when the Board of Selectmen deems necessary.
- Notify the Board of Finance of the need for an additional appropriation when it becomes necessary to spend more than has been appropriated for any department.
- Adjust and settle all claims against the town and draw orders on the treasurer for their payments.
- Oversee public access to the administrative records of the town
- Serve as Highway Superintendent, overseeing the building and maintenance of all roads. LINKS “An Ordinance for Design & Construction Standards for Acceptance of Town Roads for the Town” and “An Ordinance Relating to the Acceptance of New Streets and Highways Amending and Ordinance Adopted Aug. 29, 1966”
- Provide yearly road maintenance plan
- Oversee plowing and sanding of roads in winter