This page is for informational purposes only.
The Governor has recently announced several important udates regarding the COVID19 Vaccine Roll-Out. On March 19th, anyone ages 45 and older may register for the vacine. Ages 16 and older may register beginning April 5th. Please visit the Department of Public Health website HERE for more information. (Updated 3/16/2021)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Prevention Website
- Coronavirus - Frequently Asked Questions
- CDC Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- CDC “Stop the Spread of Germs” Fact Sheet
- CDC “What to Do If You Are Sick” Fact Sheet
- CDC Handwashing Poster
- COVID-19 Situation Summary
State and Local Resources
- State of Connecticut Coronavirus Information Page
- Uncas Health District
- Yale New Haven Health Coronavirus Information / Hotline Page
State of Connecticut is launching an information hotline for questions from the public about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have questions can call 2-1-1 or txt “CTCOVID” to 898211.