This page is for informational purposes only.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Prevention Website
- Coronavirus - Frequently Asked Questions
- CDC Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- CDC “Stop the Spread of Germs” Fact Sheet
- CDC “What to Do If You Are Sick” Fact Sheet
- CDC Handwashing Poster
- COVID-19 Situation Summary
State and Local Resources
- State of Connecticut Coronavirus Information Page
- Uncas Health District
- Yale New Haven Health Coronavirus Information / Hotline Page
State of Connecticut is launching an information hotline for questions from the public about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have questions can call 2-1-1 or txt “CTCOVID” to 898211.